The Premier League is starting into a version of normalcy, with the more famous clubs beginning to climb up the table. Ahead of Round 9, here are some of the players you’ll want for your draft, some of the ones to avoid, as well as the main injuries and suspensions.
Bernd Leno could have his work cut out for him when Arsenal visit Leeds. Still, his good run of form and the fact that he will definitely be called upon for some saves could earn him a lot of points.
We also can’t look past Chelsea’s players at the moment. especially their defenders. Kurt Zouma and Ben Chilwell have been in excellent form and this could continue as Lampard’s men visit Newcastle.
Looking for a goalscorer? Why not take a chance on Jamie Vardy. Leicester City is leading the Premier League table. They now meet champions Liverpool who will be without some of their top talent. This is exactly the kind of match in which Vardy tends to shine.
Succeeding in the EPL is not all about. Here are the top-rated players who are making big waves, in spite of not yet being exact household names:.
- Aaron Cresswell (West Ham)
- Michael Keane (Everton)
- James Ward-Prowse (Southampton)
Players to avoid
Harry Kane has been in stellar form this season, but heading against Manchester City, his odds of scoring or providing an assist seem rather slim. City already have the best defense in the league and they are improving.
Miguel Almiron is certainly an entertaining player. However, his performances have been subpar of late, and meeting Chelsea us unlikely to to create a spark.
Shane Long may be an important piece in Southampton‘s setup, but he’s played little and garnered few points in recent weeks. The same can be said of Dele Alii, recently only a bit player for Tottenham.
Injuries and suspensions
Managers face a real injury crisis going into Round 9. Some of the biggest names will be unavailable include:
- Thomas Partey (Arsenal)
- Kai Havertz (Chelsea) ?
- Christian Pulisic (Chelsea)
- Ndidi (Leicester)
- Caglar Söyüncü (Leicester)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
- Fabinho (Liverpool)
- Joe Gomez (Liverpool)
- Jordan Henderson (Liverpool)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- Thiago Alcantara (Liverpool)
- Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
- Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)
- Nathan Ake (Manchester City)
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United)
- Eric Lindelof (Manchester United)
- Marcus Rashford (Manchester United)
- Harry Maguire (Manchester United)
- John Egan (Sheffield United)
- John Fleck (Sheffield United)
- Jack O’Connell (Sheffield United)
- Enda Stevens (Sheffield United)
- Danny Ings (Southampton)
- Erik Lamela (Tottenham)
- Mark Noble (West Ham)
- Conor Coady (Wolverhampton)
Use this knowledge wisely and join the FootballCoin community. Prove to use that you are a great football manager and we we’ll make sure that you are rewarded.