FootballCoin was attacked last night by hackers, in an attempt to breach user accounts. Thankfully the damage sustained is minimal.
As XFC cryptocoin grows in value, such attacks can become a common occurrence, that is why user accounts safety is crucial.
In order to keep private data and game tokens safe, FootballCoin users are strongly advised to upgrade their security level:
- Clear cache on their browsers.
- Change their password to a stronger version. The password can be changed from the user profile, security section. Users who can’t log in or don’t remember their current password, can use the forgot password option.
- Activate 2 step verification from user profile, security section.
Tips for a strong password:
- Choose a password that’s long enough. We recommend a minimum of 12 characters in length.
- Include numbers, symbols, capital letters, and lower-case letters.
- Don’t use obvious words or combinations such as your username, birthday, consecutive numbers etc.
Please bear in mind that FootballCoin does not have access to users’ passwords and accounts.
Stay safe and keep playing the game!