Choosing a starting 11 will be no easy task for either Jurgen Klopp or Mauricio Pochettino. Both Tottenham and Liverpool have a flurry of players competing for a place in their team squads for the 2019 Champions League final.
But, with 2 days ahead of the big game, here are the anticipated line-ups. Here are also the players you can use for FootballCoin’s accompanying fantasy football contest.
Liverpool – Predicted line-up
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino
Here are the key takeaways from this:
- Jurgen Klopp is likely to choose a tried and tested formula
- Divock Origi, the Reds’ hero in the semi-final against Barcelona, will likely be left on the bench
- Naby Keita could miss the match due to a muscle strain
Tottenham – Predicted line-up
Lloris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Sissoko, Wanyama, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Moura
Here are the takeaways from Pochettino’s likely starting 11 choices:
- Harry Kane’s condition will be touch and go until the start of the game. It’s likely he will not be in the first team
- Lucas Moura benefits from Kane’s absence and will attempt to follow-up on his hat-trick against Ajax Amsterdam
- Dele Alli, Jan Vertonghen and Danny Rose have all fought injuries recently, but are expected to play
FootballCoin will celebrate the Champions League final with its own fantasy football contest. Don’t forget to register your team draft and compete for the XFC coin prizes.