XFCCOIN is the registered digital currency for the FootballCoin game. It is a digital token based on and making use of the blockchain infrastructure of Bitcoin. The FootballCoin economy is developed along the XFCCOIN currency.
The digital currency XFCCOIN was generated in a limited supply of 1.000.000.000 units using the Counterparty platform (Bitcoin2.0). These units were locked and secured in the Bitcoin blockchain, so that in the future no further units can be issued.
THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF UNITS THAT WERE ISSUED (AS IN THE CASE OF BITCOIN) WILL LEAD TO AN INCREASE IN VALUE XFCCOIN IN THE ECONOMY OF THE GAME, ALONGSIDE THE INCREASE OF THE NUMBER OF USERS.
XFCCOIN (XFC) is the game currency for FootballCoin. It may be used in the following ways:
- To pay the taxes required to register to certain competitions that require an entry fee;
- To purchase football player cards;
- To purchase stadium cards;
- For speculative transactions on the market;
- To purchase products and services;
- To be used within cryptocurrency exchanges for conversion to Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies or fiat currency (USD/EUR/GBP etc.) on FootballCoin’s own cryptocurrency exchange service “Digital Tokens”.
Users can come to own XFCCOIN in the following ways:
- Purchasing it at a discount pre-sale price, using Bitcoin;
- Purchasing it on cryptocurrency exchange services using Bitcoin or other digital currency;
- Purchasing coin coupons using fiat currency (USD/EUR/GBP etc.) from the official game stores;
- Prizes and bonuses offered through game competitions;
- Promotions set up through marketing campaigns (through social media).
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING XFCCOIN
Ownership over the digital currency XFCCOIN, player and stadium cards, as well as the transfer and sale of these, benefit from the anonymity typical of Bitcoin.